- Home Safety Evaluation and management. The Reach Care rule, safety to the client, the caregiver and the family. We teach, we educate, we test, all to ensure everyone stays safe.
- Fall prevention program/specialized balance program. Our Therapists are Fall Prevention Specialists.
- FACT! Falls are the leading cause of fatal injury among older adults: 1 death every 20 minutes. Reach Care specialized exercise and balance program are proven to reduce falls and hospitalizations up to 40%.
- Customized home exercise program.
- Gait/Stairs Training.
- DME (Durable Medical Equipment) Evaluation and training.
- Caregivers Education and training.
- Pain management (Ultrasound Therapy, soft tissue mobilization/massage, joint stretching, myofascial release). We provide hands on physical therapy to relieve your pain, restore your movement and improve your quality of life.
- Postural and body mechanic corrective techniques.
- Maintenance Therapy. We offer Maintenance Physical Therapy under private pay package.
It’s very common to hear family members saying, “Every time my father stops going to Physical Therapy, he starts to backslide in terms of balance, his strength and his mobility.”
Maintenance Physical Therapy will prevent decline in mobility, strength and balance that can lead to a tough decision to leave your home and be admitted to a skilled nursing facility for a higher level of care.
Our highly trained Physical Therapists will establish and perform a supervised maintenance program that will maintain your current strength, balance, mobility and reduce falls risk.
Our goal is to make sure our clients stay healthy, active, independent and safe as long as possible.